Ms. Wigley-DeLara started her practice in New Mexico beginning in 2003 practicing in the areas of civil defense and insurance defense litigation. Her practice includes defending clients in all stages of litigation involving medical malpractice, personal injury, bad faith and insurance coverage disputes, professional liability, and civil rights:
- She has extensive experience in litigating civil rights claims, including claims against law enforcement officers and prison employees.
- She has defended numerous personal injury claims including construction injuries, medical malpractice, wrongful death, trucking injuries, premises liability, and automobile accidents.
- She has extensive experience in analyzing coverage issues, including the preparation of coverage opinions and reservation of rights letters.
- She defends claims of professional liability on behalf of insurance agents and attorneys.
Ratings and Recognitions:
- BV® rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Southwest Super Lawyers, Rising Superstar
- University of New Mexico, J.D., 2002
- University of New Mexico, B.A. (Political Science), 1998