Mr. Hunteman has worked in civil litigation in New Mexico since 2002 as a paralegal and as an attorney. He has worked for both plaintiffs and defendants in matters involving consumer law, employment law, personal injury, and insurance law. Prior to coming to the Conklin firm, Mr. Hunteman worked in insurance defense, representing defendants in personal injury matters and insurance companies in coverage matters. He graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law in 2016, cum laude, where he received the 2016 Irwin Stein Mosie Award for Excellence in Legal and Judicial Ethics.
- University of New Mexico School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- University of New Mexico, B.A. (History), 2012
- Albuquerque Technical Vocational Institute, A.A. (Paralegal Studies) 2002
- New Mexico 2016
- S. District Court for New Mexico, 2016
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2020
Contact info for Phil: