Summary of experience
Ms. McKenzie has been licensed as an attorney since 2009. She is licensed in New Mexico, Oregon, and California. During her career, she has represented a variety of clients in the healthcare, technology, and government sectors.
Prior to coming to the Conklin firm, Ms. McKenzie worked as in-house counsel for a private corporation providing advanced primary care and health technology services. She has also worked for Oregon Health & Science University and the State of California’s Employment Development Department. Ms. McKenzie’s experience includes regulatory compliance, contract drafting, workplace investigations, complex negotiations, and administrative and civil litigation.
Summary of awards and education
Awards and Recognitions
- Golden Key International Honor Society, UCLA Chapter
- International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
- Santa Clara University School of Law Pro Bono Award
- California State Senate Recognition for Commitment to Underserved Youth
Education & Certifications
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- International Association of Privacy Professionals: CIPM & CIPP/E
- New Mexico
Contact info for Tara: