MORGAN E. PORTER
Summary of experience
Ms. Porter is a graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law and has been an attorney since 2021. During law school, she worked as a law clerk, also working at the law school as civil procedure tutor and research assistant. Ms. Porter’s current areas of practice include general tort litigation and medical malpractice defense. Ms. Porter has been published in the New Mexico Defense Lawyers Association Journal.
Prior to coming to the Conklin firm, Ms. Porter worked as an Associate Attorney for a private Firm specializing in Medical Malpractice Defense with intensive litigation demands. Ms. Porter has handled extensive discovery projects and motion practice. She has also participated in numerous depositions, hearings, and mediations.
Summary of awards and education
Awards and Recognitions
- Recipient of the Dean’s Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Law School Community
- UNM School of Law Honor Roll
- University of New Mexico School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of New Mexico, Bachelor of Arts, Media Art
- Negligent Entrustment of Chattel: Morris v. Giant Four Corners, Inc.
NMDLA Journal, Vol. 1, 2022
- New Mexico
Contact info for Morgan: